[Greenbuilding] Solar air heater efficiency vs absorber area and airflow

RT ArchiLogic at yahoo.ca
Sun Feb 20 21:26:52 CST 2011

On Sun, 20 Feb 2011 17:20:20 -0500, Frank Tettemer <frank at livingsol.com>
wrote:

> Can you describe it again, physically, please?  I'm not sure what you
> mean by (Matrix flow-path) , and I'd like to come up with a mental image.

Frank;

Don't know if you've seen "SolarWall" the inventor (Canadian eh ?) of the
original solar air heater but just in case not, a list of about 70 case
studies can be seen here:

http://solarwall.com/en/case-histories.php

(along with product blurbs if you go back to the Home Page)

There are a few in your neighbourhood so if so desired, you could have a
close-up/personal look next time you make a trip into town.

IIRC, I think Thermotech Windows was (note past tense) a dealer for
SolarWall years ago.

If that's accurate, perhaps Stephen Thwaites might care to comment ?

--
=== * ===
Rob Tom