[Greenbuilding] our solution to the ecological problem

Benjamin Pratt benjamin.g.pratt at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 13:13:43 CST 2011

Clarke:
I differ in opinion on the your sentence.  If we spent as much time
trying to understand our own planet and it's ecology as we do "to
understand the reality of our universe", we may be in less danger. If,
for example, the budget of NASA did not go towards exploring outer
space, but to exploring the oceans, rainforests, the poles, and the
environment in general, we may be fining some solutions to the issues
this planet is facing. Instead it seems we continue to look for a
habitable planet to move to once we destroy this one.
Ben

--

b e n j a m i n p r a t t

professor art+design