[Greenbuilding] Recording water flow rates

Bob Klahn Home-NRG at dnaco.net
Fri Jul 8 20:08:06 CDT 2011

Sacie,
I don't know about that, but many years ago, someone marketed a
"mini-weir" to energy auditors.  It was for residential use.

As I recall, it was a canister with a series of calibrated drain holes
in the side.  I assume reaching each new level corresponded to a given
increase in flow rate.   Since that wasn't one of the protocols in the
program I was working under,I never followed up on it but it wasn't that
expensive.

That's all the lead I can offer, I'm afraid.

Good luck.
Bob Klahn