[Greenbuilding] neat idea

Kat molasses at q.com
Thu Jul 21 12:07:40 CDT 2011

When you're living in a shack like that you can't afford to buy
corrugated fiberglass.  What they've done here is come up with a
nearly-free solution to dark, cramped living quarters.  All you need to
buy is the goop.

I'm a little put off by the fact that they rely so heavily on goop.  I
imagine they will fail completely in a few years, and then these poor
people will have 500 holes in their roof, all pouring rain, and no money
to buy enough goop to fix it again.  If there was a way you could use
found materials to create translucent overlapping panels...

-Kat