[Greenbuilding] Counters

Jason Holstine jason at amicusgreen.com
Tue Jul 26 20:37:57 CDT 2011

We tell everyone that not matter what your counter is/will be‹no matter if
it¹s green or not‹to use a trivet or the stove, and cutting board, for best
practice and peace of mind. Nothing is fool-proof. A good heat resistance is
400-450, still barely half of broiling.   Marmo¹s heat resistance will be
average at best, but I¹d expect it to help minimize the ply warpage by
sealing it up (if installed right).