[Greenbuilding] (not) Re: infrared thermometer

Lawrence Lile LLile at projsolco.com
Tue Mar 8 10:50:28 CST 2011

$2000 for snowshoes?  Wow!  I made a pair out of some old milk crates, wire and boards, and had an interesting time walking on top of the deep snow for a week or so.  Fun to make, maybe I will use them again maybe not, but who cares?  They were made out of junk that I dragged out of someone else's trash already.  I call this Post-Scarcity Economics.

--Lawrence Lile,