[Greenbuilding] bath fan (was dryer vent)

Chris Koehn chris at koehn.com
Wed Sep 21 14:42:43 CDT 2011

Ben-
We've recently used a Fantech with very good result: <http://residential.fantech.net/residential-products/bath/single-grille/> The roof vent can be conventional, as the fan is quite efficient at preventing backdraft. The fan we used is mounted remotely (as shown), and they do make a model that can mount on the roof deck for vaulted ceiling applications.

Chris
TimberGuides Design & Build
Van Isle

Ben wrote: "Glad to hear this one works--anyone know of a roof vent for a bathroom
fan that isn't leaky?
Ben"