[Greenbuilding] ok - why do houses have to have stay the same tempinside?

Peter Kidd peterkidd at shaw.ca
Sun Aug 19 08:19:51 CDT 2012

I think that was the assertion within the question. The context was the
discussion of overheating and to what ends we go to achieve what notion
of comfort. How much overheating do we have to prevent.

Here as well many people keep their houses cooler in summer and warmer
in winter, but plus or minus a few degrees not 10, not even for short
periods of time. Is that comfort or culture.