[Greenbuilding] ... device to purify human waste, make compost and generate electricity

Steve Satow naturalbuilding at shaw.ca
Sun Aug 19 12:47:06 CDT 2012

Missing the point again, Corwyn.

If the compost doesn't reach 120 degrees on its own, which many compost piles will not do if left to their own devices, it will not kill the pathogens, so there needs to be some additional (human) monitoring and control input.

Or, to put it another way, you can't just dump your poop into a pile, call it compost and then stick it on your veggies.

Please don't invite me over for dinner if you think you can…

Regards,
Steve.