[Greenbuilding] MaP Premium - the best toilets

George J. Nesbitt george at houseisasystem.com
Mon Dec 24 22:46:15 CST 2012

12" is standard, some toilets come in a 10" version, but much rarer.

On 12/24/2012 4:09 PM, Erin Rasmussen wrote:

> It would be lovely if they added a column in the table for how many
> inches (or cm) the toilet is from the wall to the center of the hole.
> I just discovered, to my chagrin, that one measurement can make the
> world of difference when you're replacing an older toilet with a newer
> one.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Erin

George J. Nesbitt, Environmental Design / Build, Building Performance
Contractor HERS I Verifier & HERS II Rater, GreenPoint Rater new &
existing SF & MF, CABEC CEPE (Certified Energy Plans Examiner),
Certified Passive House Consultant, BPI Multifamily Analyst,
www.houseisasystem.com, (510) 655-8532 office, (510) 599-5708 mobile