[Greenbuilding] Yes, but is it Green ?

Douglas E Lamb douglaslamb at columbus.rr.com
Sat Jan 14 14:25:00 CST 2012

We have produced more glass emitting sequestered carbon than all the plant
life combined on this planet.
Imagine how much is sitting in a 1000 year old arch dig site and how long it
has been emitting CO2.
We moved TV screen making off shore due in part to the CO2 emissions and
arsenic issues associated in manufacturing.
Let the unsuspecting sod reap the buck a bay benefits of ending up with
crystallized lungs and veins for a job well done.
There are (2) glass blowing storefronts in the city where we live and I'd
love to have them shut down.
Furthermore, finding a way to rid the area of any residual arsenic ect will
be very interesting and microscopic I might add.

Regards,
Doug Lamb
614.323.2005
douglaslamb at columbus.rr.com