[Greenbuilding] Last call

Ross Elliott homesol at bell.net
Thu Jul 5 22:53:58 CDT 2012

Hi all,

I just want to let everyone know that if you or someone you know wants to
take the full 9-day Certified Passive House Consultant training in Toronto,
you need to sign up before the end of the day tomorrow, otherwise the course
may be cancelled if we’re not going to break even on costs. We have two
instructors flying from the US and plane fares get more expensive if
reserved too late.

For a course description and instructions for application and payment, go to
http://www.homesolbuildingsolutions.com/course-1/

Thanks,

Ross