[Greenbuilding] Dessicants - was Central vs window AC

Philip Proefrock architect at cornellbox.com
Mon Jun 11 21:38:00 CDT 2012

This sounded intriguing to me, so I took a look at the cut sheet Prof.
Straube shared.  That shows a requirement of 1-2 GPM (not just 1 gallon
per hour), which is a big difference.  I assume this water is being
recirculated in some fashion (and this is just a flow rate needed), and
not just getting dumped, but it's much less compelling than it seemed at
first.

Regards,

Philip Proefrock