[Greenbuilding] re supercilious comments

Sacie Lambertson sacie.lambertson at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 09:44:22 CST 2012

I thought you all might appreicate this from my partner: mind you, I
totally enjoy the civil discussions on this forum, indeed I relish these,
particularly when they elicit delicious and witty comments from RT lying up
there north of most of us.
*
I'd have been inclined to defend our benighted state a bit more than
you did.  Kansas is not the only state to have had to beat back
creationism--and we have done so successfully.  Pennsylvania, also,
and many others have and are grappling with that problem.  But
Brownback and company will continue to make us a big target for
supercilious mugs from the East.*

Mind you, until we retired, when we lived in the States, we called the
East, home; there we grew used to the somewhat parochial points of view
found in that part of the country.  All said in good humor, mind you.  More
seriously, people ought to get in their cars and travel more, to see how
incredibly beautiful and diverse this country is.  That said, in September
we drove up to Alaska, going through some of the most beautiful country in
Canada as I've seen anywhere in the world.   Sacie