[Greenbuilding] Insulation fasteners

Clarke Olsen colsen at fairpoint.net
Mon Nov 19 11:23:14 CST 2012

Where nail guns exel is when you nail a batten over foam, the nail gun wales it in before the foam knows what hit it.
The foam is not crushed, whereas, when you swat'm, the foam gets all compressed and nasty. My uncle Bjorn would sink
a 16p common below the surface with the second swing, but most of us need 3, 4...
Clarke Olsen
clarkeolsendesign.com
373 route 203
Spencertown, NY 12165