[Greenbuilding] Airtight windows

Peter Kidd peterkidd at shaw.ca
Mon Oct 29 08:02:14 CDT 2012

Ventilation will dehumidify. It sounds like you might not be familiar
with "window insulator kits" (readily available in most of Canada). They
are seasonal interior storms comprising two sided tape and heat shrink
plastic, very clear when installed and quite effective but not something
you can take on and off but the once, in the fall and the spring. For
windows you do not wish to operate and in the absence of kittens this
will work.

<http://www.BuildingScience.com>