[Greenbuilding] pronunciation

Steve Houlihan sho11 at comcast.net
Sat Sep 29 21:20:52 CDT 2012

I ran into him at a code development meeting in Palm Springs a few years
ago and just asked him.  He laughed and told me the L was silent.  It
all makes sense after that.

It reminds me of my wife, who came from a family of orchardists. She
always pronounces Almonds like "aammonds".  She says all the people that
grow them pronounce it that way.  She says that by the time they get to
market they have knocked the "L" out of them.  I have no response to that!

Good for you going back to school.  I think Joe is a great person to
speak about.

Steve