[Greenbuilding] new building material

David Bergman bergman at cyberg.com
Thu Jan 17 17:53:15 CST 2013

Why oh why can't this country legal hemp production?

I riffed on this in an Onion-like post in my blog a few months back:
"DEA to Outlaw Cotton Growing. Says Fields are Indistinguishable from
Opium Poppies."
http://ecooptimism.com/?p=177

David

At 05:30 PM 1/17/2013, Sacie Lambertson wrote:
>Here's another interesting article about using a Hemp product for building:
>
><http://www.architizer.com/en_us/blog/dyn/40778/towards-a-hemp-architecture/#.UPh54azheSp>http://www.architizer.com/en_us/blog/dyn/40778/towards-a-hemp-architecture/#.UPh54azheSp
>
>Sacie

David Bergman  RA   LEED AP
DAVID BERGMAN ARCHITECT | FIRE & WATER LIGHTING
architecture . interiors . ecodesign . lighting . furniture
bergman at cyberg.com    www.cyberg.com
212 475 3106   twitter: @EcoOptimism

author - Sustainable Design: A Critical Guide
blog - www.EcoOptimism.com
adjunct faculty - Parsons The New School for Design