[Greenbuilding] Green Roof under deck

Jason Holstine jason at amicusgreen.com
Thu Jan 24 22:25:11 CST 2013

No experience, just gut reaction, is that it may indeed fry like an ant. But
maybe a mesh / UV filter on the underside of the glass that you can slide
on/off could minimize the heat gain and give a ventilation system the
opportunity to equalize conditions?

Try this green roofing forum:
http://capitolgreenroofs.groupsite.com/main/summary