[Greenbuilding] Helmut Ziehe - Founder of International Institute of Building Biology and Ecology passes away

Gennaro Brooks-Church - Eco Brooklyn info at ecobrooklyn.com
Wed Jan 30 11:04:24 CST 2013

Hello Stephen,
I was very interested in Building Biology. I looked into it and
considered taking a course. But after looking at the content I decided
that although wonderful material it was not worth the cost and time
since most of it was a little dated and that their techniques are
pretty common practice for most builders nowadays. Am I wrong?
Gennaro Brooks-Church
Director, Eco Brooklyn Inc.
Cell: 1 347 244 3016 USA
www.EcoBrooklyn.com