[Greenbuilding] linear fluorescent single tube 8ft fixture?

David Wentling dpwentling at ymail.com
Tue Oct 15 12:18:16 CDT 2013

There is light output and energy usage.
Some transformers can operate multiple fixtures so you do not need as many, possibly reducing cost of installation and operation. You might need extra conduit and wire to connect.
Depending on the elevation of the light fixture to working surface, it will effect the choice of light output required.
Read literature carefully!

David Wentling
ConservFirst.com