[Greenbuilding] Kansas' bill to outlaw sustainability

Sacie Lambertson sacie.lambertson at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 20:04:20 CDT 2013

Yes Kansas politics are crazy and unsustainable over time.  This used to be
a highly liberal State but right now it is owned by the far left.  Makes it
difficult to even consider allegiance or pride of place.

Fortunately Lawrence is the single outrider on any issue.  I don't know
what happened to that bill but I bet it actually did not pass.

Sacie