[Greenbuilding] CMHC's "Canadian Wood Frame House Construction"

George J. Nesbitt george at houseisasystem.com
Tue Apr 15 20:46:24 CDT 2014

George J. Nesbitt, Environmental Design / Build, Building Performance
Contractor, HERS I Verifier & HERS II Rater, GreenPoint Rater new &
existing SF & MF, CABEC CEPE (Certified Energy Plans Examiner),
Certified Passive House Consultant, BPI Multifamily Analyst,
www.houseisasystem.com, (510) 655-8532 office, (510) 984-8344 mobile
On 4/15/2014 5:10 PM, Rob Tom wrote:
> The recent CMHC newsletter included an announcement about the latest
> edition of the "Canadian Wood Frame House Construction" booklet.
> It's a 10.0 MB download and I'm pretty sure it's free, even to Murricans.
>
> (There's probably a French version available as well)
Is that French-Canadian, or French?;-)