[Greenbuilding] Foam and Fire

Frank Tettemer frank at livingsol.com
Tue Dec 9 06:45:25 CST 2014

Ergo writes

"Building science seems to offer solutions to those who pay, the rest
find out the hard way."
"Climate Change is altering all the rules and smart people will survive
not the cheap ones."

Survival of the Planet is my primary concern. My concern here is not my
own survival.

If my own survival was my main concern, I wouldn't be reading this list,
and I wouldn't be building from Straw, Clay, Sand, and Love.
I'd be building with Styrofoam!

Cheers,

Frank Tettemer
Living Sol ~ Building and Design