[Greenbuilding] state of the art stove/bathroom exhaust fans?

Jason Holstine jason at amicusgreen.com
Wed Dec 24 14:49:20 CST 2014

Panasonic has always been the leader, but they have a killer new set-up
(called the Whisper Green Select) that has a core fan with adjustable on the
jobsite CFM and you can add modules, including a humidistat to auto-control
for ambient humidity.  Light attachments are LED.

Also sets that boost for duct resistance and testing requirements.
http://www.panasonic.com/business/building-products/ventilation-systems/inde
x.asp