[Greenbuilding] 2nd try RE: Efficient Solar Panels

Bruno M. brunom1 at telenet.be
Sun Jun 15 18:47:54 CDT 2014

"Complete" version Mr. Vasile ?

For a 'Dr.' your knowledge of electricity seems very poor,
and you are a doctor in electrophysics ? Maybe you're  fake, you're just
somebody spoofing  the real Dr. Vasile.

Do you understand the difference between kW & kWh ?
and are you not mixing up , and . ?
I cant believe that you need only 10.8kWh a year, for powering your
"whole electric" house,
that would lit one 60 Watt light-bulb only 180 hours.
If that was a typo and if you want 10838 kWh a year from those
ridiculous poorly 0.37kWh/yr panels
you need 29291 of those panels, I've never seen so many panels on 1 house.

And if those 24 panels produce 0.266kWh/y x 24 panels ( =6.376 kWh/year
) they produce only
electricity during 1.08 sunny days; do you cover them the other 363 days?

Maybe try yet again to deliver a 'complete' version but with realist &
right numbers.
And links to the real solar panel provider.( " App note linked to
http://gfxtechnology.com/ " is obvious the wrong link )

In the meanwhile you may like to check this out:
http://watchdog.org/130098/solarcity-horror-stories/

Grts
Bruno M.