[Greenbuilding] Best bang for the buck in wall insulation

Jason Holstine jason at amicusgreen.com
Tue Mar 25 14:56:08 CDT 2014

The Roxul Comfortboard has been gaining steam and reputation as a
replacement for the plastechhh foam boards. Much lower GHG potential and
toxicity, doesn¹t burn (made of recycled steel and volcanic rock), deals
with vapor and water nicely, tight, quiet, and Roxul is picking up
documentation on hanging it.  Only downside is availability in your area may
still be dicey.