[Greenbuilding] Data on energy conservation advantages of ceiling fans

Bob Waldrop bwaldrop1952 at att.net
Fri Nov 21 00:17:14 CST 2014

There's some talk at my work about signing up for the utility's flex
hours rate plan, where we pay more between 1 PM and 7 PM Monday through
Friday.  I'm thinking . . . if we put ceiling fans in the offices, we
could move the thermostat up a bit.  My boss is a data guy, math major
in college, and he will want to see some figures. Is there anything
convenient out there I could download or give him a link to about how
ceiling fans can save energy dollars?

Bob Waldrop, Okie City

--
http://www.ipermie.net How to permaculture your urban lifestyle and adapt to the realities of peak oil, economic irrationality, political criminality, and peak oil.