[Greenbuilding] building a wall (not a building) out of strawbales

Clarke Olsen colsen at fairpoint.net
Thu Oct 9 15:22:25 CDT 2014

Deer may be disscouraged from jumping by the addition of string , wire, fishing line.. stretched at the 8' level.
They could jump through it, but they won't take the chance of getting caught in something unknown.
I watched a Possom climb the 2' high welded steel grid around my garden, but he was stopped by upper
fence of old chicken wire, which was thin, and probably hurt to climb. Sometimes less is more.

Clarke Olsen
clarkeolsendesign.com
373 route 203
Spencertown, NY 12165