[Greenbuilding] PH cost/sq.ft

Gennaro Brooks-Church - Eco Brooklyn info at ecobrooklyn.com
Fri Jan 16 10:31:21 CST 2015

Is there anyone on this list who does Passive Houses?
I'm getting a bunch of requests to bid on PH airsealing and I'm not sure
how to price it out. I have price per square foot for everything else
(flooring, roofing etc) so there has got to be a sq.ft. price for PH
airsealing. At least a range.
Lets say a client is gutting a 5,000sq.ft townhouse. On average it will be
the same amount of tape, air barrier, caulk etc for all 5,000sq.ft
townhouses. And the same goes for the work involved.
Can you help me out?

Gennaro Brooks-Church
Director, Eco Brooklyn Inc.
Cell: 1 347 244 3016 USA