[Greenbuilding] Net Zero, Biomass, Passive House Seminars Featured at Energypath 2015

Alexander Burdine ABurdine at thesef.org
Wed May 13 10:22:51 CDT 2015

Greetings All,

I just wanted you all to know that our early registration discount will end next week for Energypath 2015, the Mid-Atlantic's largest sustainable energy conference, held this year at the University of Scranton on July 23-24. We are featuring multiple biomass and net zero seminars among others. At $79 ($99 after May 20th) for a day and a half conference including lunches, Energypath is an amazing opportunity to learn and network with 400+ sustainable energy professionals.

If you're interested in learning more, please visit Energypath.org<http://bit.ly/BiomassAtEnergypath> or email me directly.

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D08D6F.257F4B50]<http://bit.ly/BiomassAtEnergypath>

Best Regards,
Alexander Burdine
Marketing Manager
Sustainable Energy Fund

1005 Brookside Rd Ste 210
Allentown,PA 18106
Telephone (610) 264-4440
This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify ABurdine at thesef.org<mailto:ABurdine at thesef.org>. Please notify the ABurdine at thesef.org<mailto:ABurdine at thesef.org> immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.