[Greenbuilding] Need a Floor Refinishing Product Recommendation

Frank Tettemer frank at livingsol.com
Wed May 13 17:54:10 CDT 2015

Sorry about that Gennaro. Wrong link.
Here's the link to the pure tung oil>
http://www.leevalley.com/en/Wood/page.aspx?p=20049&cat=1,190,42942

I don't know the Milk Paint products, but I've used this Lee Valley
Tools product for over a couple of decades.
I usually buy the citrus solvent from Eco-House, (which is a great
little family-run company), and thin down the tung oil bought from Lee
Valley Tools, using this citrus solvent.
http://www.eco-house.com/natural-wood-finishes/solvents/

I looked at the other products from the Milk Paint company, and they
look good, though unreachable here in Canada. The exchange rate is such
a killer that it's impossible to cross border shop with any sensibility.
Buying Canadian, using the US dollar, works really well, going the other
way.

Frank