[Greenbuilding] Combination 240 Volt Digital Timer/Meter

Antonioli Dan solardan26 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 20:30:31 CDT 2016

I’m installing a solar thermal (“assisted”) electric hot water heater and will be including a digital timer and watt meter. I’ve been researching to see if there are any combi units available and can’t find one. (Intermatic doesn’t make one so don’t waste your time there!)

With all of the things you can do with digital gadgets I’d like to think there’s one nifty unit that allows you to have both a timer and meter. If not I’ll install separate units.

Anyone know of such a unit?

Thanks!
Dan Antonioli