[Greenbuilding] Powder room under stairs

John Salmen terrain at shaw.ca
Wed Jun 28 12:24:05 CDT 2017

Am assuming this is canada (Ontario). I know of no code requirement for a
part 9 bathroom that would prevent it from going under the stairs. Part 3
(barrier free) requirements may be difficult to meet but they don't apply.
There may be some other aspect in the design that doesn't work (toilet doors
can't open into an exit, etc..). The only code requirement under sect 9 is
'space to accommodate fixtures'