[Greenbuilding] wall surfaces for open shower?

Antonioli Dan solardan26 at gmail.com
Mon May 8 10:53:29 CDT 2017

Tim,

I’m interested. I have an older metal shower stall that needs to be refinished and/or have a new surface on it. It’s small and they don’t make them that small anymore so I can’t simply replace it. Right now the plan is to paint strip it and get a hospital grade powder coating put on it by a local surfacing shop. But this is unfortunately a lot of work as the metal is too thin for sand blasting.

Please do share.

Thanks,
Dan Antonioli
http://laytonvilleecovillage.com