Protecting outdoor deck wood

Beatrice Dohrn beatricedohrn at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 6 10:46:57 CDT 2017

Hello all.  I have two small areas that are decked with 100 year old reclaimed redwood from a water tank that was taken down around here when I was building.  It needs protection and the last time I chose a Landark  finish it was with miserable results.

I prefer penetrating (not surface) finishes that are easy to apply so presumaby I will apply them more often.... anyone had good experiences? I am in the PNW. So protection is from always humid in the winter and hard sun in the summer...

THanks for any ideas.

Beatrice Dohrn