[Greenbuilding] ***SPAM*** Request received: ***SPAM*** Re: 2020 - covid ref:_00DU0Lfqj._5001v1KhdEU:ref

Customer Support support at ketooriginaldiet.com
Fri Apr 17 14:50:01 CDT 2020

Hello      Thank you for contacting Customer Care. We are here to help.     How can we help?     Warm regards,     Carolina V.  Customer Care Team  Stay Fit, Live Healthy   Commitment to excellence in helping drive a Safe, Balanced, and Healthy lifestyle

              El
              Vie., 17 Abr. at 12:17 PM
              ,  Support <support at thefork.com.au>  escribió:

Hello ,

                           Thanks for your email. We have received your request 04539643 and it is being processed by our Support team.

                           To leave additional comments, please reply to this email.

                           Best,

                           TheFork team

                           TheFork, a TripAdvisor Company