Clay plaster and air tightness

Stephen Collette stephen at yourhealthyhouse.ca
Tue Jun 30 07:04:55 CDT 2020

Hello everyone,

I know this list doesn’t see too much activity, but I thought I would share a link from a friend and colleague below. She is doing research on airtightness of clay plastered buildings. If anyone of you has done some blower door testing on clay plastered buildings could you please reach out to her? There is a spreadsheet to fill out, which will be scraped when I send this. So private message me or her and help her out with this awesome research.

Also share in any of your networks that are up and running please and thanks.

Cheers

Stephen

Stephen Collette
BBEC, BBNC, LEED AP, CAHP, BSS
Your Healthy House - Indoor Environmental Testing & Building Consulting
http://www.yourhealthyhouse.ca
stephen at yourhealthyhouse.ca
705.652.5159

Listen to my podcast from my website