[Digestion] Biogas Groups

Hermes A. N Arriaga Sierra hermes.anas at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 08:01:22 CST 2010

Hi all:

I really like the idea of having some useful material in Spanish, and pretty
much agree that having another isolated island of the same topic doesn't
make sense. As a Mexican I would like to contribute spreading all the very
interesting insights/project results and/or other interesting information
discussed
in this forum. Congratulations to Alex for the initiative. I am right
now working in Croatia in a different field but my background of
agricultural engineering and a
master degree on environmental economics could help to support this
initiative. Therefore I am able to volunteer with my time to let say
translate, either from english to spanish or spanish to
english, around 600 words (one page, font: times new roman  size: 11) every
week, I mean nowadays is very easy to be in contact with so many IT tools
and online coomunication platforms out there. That wont be a professional
translation service but I think as an starting point it can really add value
to the idea (and I will make the best effort to contribute with this).

I am personally interested in the topic because my professional activities
in Croatia will probably have to do with the dissemination and design of
small and medium green technologies and I am planning to extend this
activity somehow in Mexico.

Saludos!

Hermes Arriaga Sierra
linkedIn: hermes.arriaga