[Digestion] Biogas Groups

Paul Harris paul.harris at adelaide.edu.au
Sun Dec 5 23:20:50 CST 2010

G'day Hermes,

Thank you for your kind offer to assist, which I am sure has been noted
carefully. If we can share the work around it will be easier for everyone.
All I can really do is collect the English contributions to be translated
and proof read the material after translation from Spanish. I may be able to
get someone to do some work, but I am not sure if he was expecting to be
paid.

All the best,

HOOROO

Mr. Paul Harris, Room S116b, Waite Main Building Faculty of Sciences, The
University of Adelaide, Waite Campus, PMB 1, Glen Osmond SA 5064 Ph    : +61
8 8303 7880      Fax   : +61 8 8303 4386
<mailto:paul.harris at adelaide.edu.au> mailto:paul.harris at adelaide.edu.au
<http://www.adelaide.edu.au/directory/paul.harris>
http://www.adelaide.edu.au/directory/paul.harris

CRICOS Provider Number 00123M

This email message is intended only for the addressee(s) and contains
information that may be confidential and/or copyright.  If you are not the
intended recipient please notify the sender by reply email and immediately
delete this email. Use, disclosure or reproduction of this email by anyone
other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. No
representation is made that this email or any attachments are free of
viruses. Virus scanning is recommended and is the responsibility of the
recipient.