[Digestion] Kristianstad NYT biogas

Hoysall Chanakya chanakya at astra.iisc.ernet.in
Sun Dec 12 01:44:00 CST 2010

Dear Bjorn Dahlroth,
Thanks for hte interesting information and figure.  Is there an english
version of this figure which I could use for my class?  Second, what
specifically happened that they changed to predominantly biomass circa
1992-1994?
best wishes
chanakya

Dr. Hoysall Chanakya
Centre for Sustainable Technologies
(Assoc. Faculty at Centre for Infrastructure, Sustainable Transport and
Urban Planning (CiSTUP) and Centre for Contemporary Studies)
Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore 560 012
ph 91-80-2293 3046; fax-91 80 2360 0683

believed to be clean.