[Digestion] Digestion Digest, Vol 2, Issue 54

william william at spmultitech.com
Wed Nov 3 04:05:53 CDT 2010

Dear Yvonne,

For Dry Fermentation for developing country, I suppose the substrates needs
to be treated with composting process before disposing or use it as soil
conditioner( to get rid of the smell and to dry it further to reduce the
weight and save transportation cost ).
One can actually install an air blower and install some pipes under the
floor to carry out aeration process after completion of the anaerobic
process, that will also solve the problem about when you open the door of
the digester.

Hopes it will answer your question.

William Tan
SP MULTITECH