[Digestion] Biogas burner and light Design...

David Fulford davidf at kingdombio.com
Sun Nov 7 09:14:44 CST 2010

Mike, Hello,

I have added a page on biogas burner design to the Biogas Wikispace
<http://biogas.wikispaces.com/Biogas+burners>. It includes a paper that
I wrote on how to design a burner, which I wrote for a a group involved
in making biogas burners in Africa. Ainea Kimaro used these equations in
a project run by KIST in Rwanda (see the Ashden Awards report
<http://www.ashdenawards.org/winners/kist05>) and made a burner design
that works well.

Regards,

David Fulford

On 02/11/2010 06:48, Mike Barnett wrote:
> Anyone have an electronic copy of some biogas burners and biogas light
> designs handy?
> Can do the hard and dirty, am more interested in refinements such as
> adapting for biogas/air mixtures and "proven" tricks/technologies.
> Would appreciate it.
> Mike Barnett

Dr David Fulford CEnv MEI, 15, Brandon Ave, Woodley, Reading RG5 4PU
d.j.fulford at btinternet.com <mailto:d.j.fulford at btinternet.com>, Tel:
+44(0)118 326 9779 Mob: +44(0)7746 806401
Kingdom Bioenergy Ltd, www.kingdombio.com <http://www.kingdombio.com>,
davidf at kindombio.com <mailto:davidf at kindombio.com>