[Digestion] Use of Upgraded Biogas in household

Gaurav Kedia gk_kda at yahoo.co.in
Wed Nov 24 07:34:14 CST 2010

Dear all,

I am working in biogas and biogas upgradation field in India after passing seven
glorious years in Germany. One of the interesting issue that I am facing is to
make upgraded biogas available in the cylinders for household cooking. Does
anyone have any idea?

In our first project we are making upgraded biogas available to a canteen in a
hospital near Vadodara, India in 200 bar seamless cylinders. But I personally
don't see this solution as a valid one. Does anyone have any experience with ANG
technology for cooking purpose?

Greetings from India,

Gaurav Kedia