[Digestion] Biogas Groups

Paul Harris paul.harris at adelaide.edu.au
Tue Nov 30 16:13:54 CST 2010

G'day All,

When replying to a post please delete earlier posts (except possibly the
most recent that you are discussing) to shorten the messages - if people
need to they can go to the Archives to see the background.

This must be a good group, as some weeks I do no moderation and I don't
really spend that much time on the Listserver (except skimming the posts),
thanks for being so responsible.

I have set up the Australian Biogas Group on Google Groups and it seems to
work quite well, except that now we need to have a separate website on
Google Sites, but that's quite easy to manage as well.

Happy Digesting,

HOOROO

Mr. Paul Harris, Room S116b, Waite Main Building Faculty of Sciences, The
University of Adelaide, Waite Campus, PMB 1, Glen Osmond SA 5064 Ph    : +61
8 8303 7880      Fax   : +61 8 8303 4386
<mailto:paul.harris at adelaide.edu.au> mailto:paul.harris at adelaide.edu.au
<http://www.adelaide.edu.au/directory/paul.harris>
http://www.adelaide.edu.au/directory/paul.harris

CRICOS Provider Number 00123M

This email message is intended only for the addressee(s) and contains
information that may be confidential and/or copyright.  If you are not the
intended recipient please notify the sender by reply email and immediately
delete this email. Use, disclosure or reproduction of this email by anyone
other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. No
representation is made that this email or any attachments are free of
viruses. Virus scanning is recommended and is the responsibility of the
recipient.