[Digestion] Cross Language Linking (was RE: Biogas Groups)

David david at h4c.org
Tue Nov 30 17:32:10 CST 2010

Paul,

On 11/30/2010 3:14 PM, Paul Harris wrote:
> I guess one approach is for individuals to use website translators
> to look at the archives to get an idea of what is going on...

Google provides a translation tool for web pages (here
<http://translate.google.com/about/intl/en_ALL/tour.html#professional>),
which I've embedded on my consulting site (here
<http://vahidbiogas.com/>), in the sidebar to the right. It's the work
of a few minutes (if you have access to the source HTML for any web
page) to do the same.

d.
--
David William House
"The Complete Biogas Handbook" |www.completebiogas.com|

"Make no search for water.       But find thirst,
And water from the very ground will burst."
(Rumi, a Persian mystic poet, quoted in /Delight of Hearts/, p. 77)

http://bahai.us/