[Digestion] USA Industrial Food Derived BioGas Plants?

evans martin evans7martin at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 13:26:02 CDT 2010

Hello,
I was wondering if anyone would be able to tell me if there are any
committed plans to build food derived industrial biogas plants in the US?
It is my understanding that there is not much experience with this sort of
endeavor in North America and zero precedents for America.

I am looking for case studies of city-scale industrial biogas plants as
there are developers in my area who wish to build this kind of project and
I would like to assist in this effort but am having difficulty in locating
credible North American case studies.

Projects do not have to be completed and any information would be helpful,
but I am looking for data that refers to construction methods and
contractors/engineers used.

Evans