[Digestion] predigestion thread

Hoysall Chanakya chanakya at astra.iisc.ernet.in
Tue Oct 19 08:03:48 CDT 2010

Dear Dr Martin,
I wonder if we could pick up the thread where we abruptly left off at the
aerobic pre-digestion of agro residues as a possible means to avoid or
substitute pretreatment that is required for digesting agro-residues in
predominantly liquid digesters - I am sure there would be a wealth of
experience and may be direction to head if a lot of NZ and Australian
farms are trying to go green and sustainable
with best wishes
chanakya

--
Dr. Hoysall Chanakya