[Digestion] Contact with TR Preston

David david at h4c.org
Mon Sep 27 11:39:15 CDT 2010

Dear friends,

Well... That was quite a flurry of messages, no?

Many of you are familiar with the work of T.R. Preston, who for many
years worked on plastic digesters. For example, he was one of the
authors of a classic in the literature regarding the use of what was
then called "Red Mud PVC" plastic to create a 15 cu m digester. (The
list discussed his work briefly in January of this year. Will the old
archives be ported to the new server?)

In any case, I would very much appreciate-- if anyone on the list
knows-- having a current email address for him, as I have some
questions I would like to ask. If you have his address, please write
to me off-list.

d.
--
David William House
"The Complete Biogas Handbook" |www.completebiogas.com|

"Make no search for water.       But find thirst,
And water from the very ground will burst."
(Rumi, a Persian mystic poet, quoted in /Delight of Hearts/, p. 77)

http://bahai.us/