[Digestion] Contact with TR Preston

Tom Miles tmiles at trmiles.com
Mon Sep 27 12:21:31 CDT 2010

T R Preston

Senior Editor, Livestock Research for Rural Development Fundación para la
Producción Agropecuaria Tropical Sostenible, Capitulo Colombia – UTA
UTA-TOSOLY Finca Ecológica Vereda Morario, Guapotá, Santander, Colombia
315-3536935, 315-8545802 y 7246058 AA 48, Socorro, Santander

http://www.utafoundation.org (Describes the activities at the University of
Tropical Agriculture Foundation) http://www.lrrd.org (The international
on-line journal on sustainable livestock-based agriculture)
http://www.mekarn.org (The web site of the Sida/SAREC Regional Network for
livestock training and research in the Lower Mekong basin) To join the LRRD
Announce list to receive list of contents as published, please go to the
following URL:

http://groups.google.com/group/lrrd

Tom Miles